Martes, Setyembre 16, 2014

This is me ♥♥





Hello :) Good Day to all :) !

Smile first before you read.. :) :*

  I am Rona Mae Yu Aleria, 18 years of age. I was born on cold evening of November 15,1995. I am the 2nd child of Mr. Aldren J. Aleria Sr. and Mrs. Myrna Y. Aleria. I have two brothers namely Aldren Y. Aleria Jr. and Lhenard Y. Aleria and one sister namely Sharmaine Y. Aleria. We are living at Virgo Subdivision Purok 7 Cotabato City.

  Now, I am studying at Notre Dame University. A 3rd year student taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Filipino. I really enjoy my college life because of my classmate and friends.

            My  favorites are playing badminton, watching tv,eating delicious food, texting surfing the net and many more. One of my dream is to travel around the world and to visit beautiful spots.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento